This is a recreation of a recent romantic date night outfit. We went to dinner and an improve show. I didn’t want something too dressy, and was aiming for something sort of stepped up from casual chic. I don’t know about you, but I always feel feminine in ruffles. I’ve kind of always had a thing for them, and I guess I still do. The top shows a little bit of skin, but isn’t too revealing. While it has long sleeves, the lightweight chiffon would be good for just about all seasons. I chose to pair it with a pair of great skinny jeans and leopard stilettos.
For makeup, I went with a smoky eye in the blue family. I used the blue shades from Smashbox’s On the Rocks palette. Lips are Matte Popular from the Jordana Modern Mattes line.
If you’re looking for other ideas to make your Valentine’s Day a little bit more special, I’m sharing a few ideas from my favorite bloggers.
- Easy Valentine Nails from The Socialite’s Closet
- Peppermint Chocolate Milk Bath Recipe from Pretty Opinionated
- From Day to Night Valentine’s Day Outfit from Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Rose Sugar Lip Scrub from Philzendia
- Winter Beauty from The Guavalicious Life
- Leashes and Collars for Valentine’s Day from Two Little Cavaliers
- Rock and Roll Valentine’s Day from April Golightly
All items are my own, purchased with my own money. May contain affiliate links.
Ellen Christian says
Very cute! Jeans are definitely my go to look and I adore those shoes!
The top is really pretty! I like it with the jeans.