If you’ve been around here any time at all, you know I love a good cocktail. While I like to imbibe, I do so responsibly. I also like to try new drinks. A Star Spangled Tito’s Cocktail is a fab drink to try on a hot summer day. It just so happens that it’s also a perfect cocktail for the 4th of July.
Star Spangled Tito’s Cocktail
Links may be commissioned. Purchasing through them helps support our site, at no extra cost to you.
You don’t really need much to make the Star Spangled Tito’s. Just a cocktail muddler and a cocktail shaker. A good home bar should have that, but in case you’re just starting out, I’ve linked a couple of our favorites. This drink is shown served in a hurricane glass, but if you wanted to be more casual, go with mason jars and some colorful straws.
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 4 oz sparkling mineral water
- Blueberries or blackberries
- Rasberries or strawberries
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle your choice of fruit with Tito’s Handmade Vodka to release some color and flavor. We like strawberries and blueberries together.
- After muddling, add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour entire contents into a mason jar or pint glass, top with sparkling mineral water, and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 6mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 1g
Why Tito’s Handmade Vodka?
Tito’s is handmade from corn, so it’s gluten free. That means erryone can enjoy it. Most vodka is made from potatoes or wheat. It’s also made using old fashioned pot stills in a similar way that fine scotch and cognac is made. This creates a premium vodka product that doesn’t need to be covered up, and is meant to shine.
Will you be making these Star Spangled Tito’s for your 4th of July celebrations?
Other summer cocktails you might enjoy