When the Discovery Channel started their first Shark Week, it was sort of a lark. A themed week of documentaries. Somewhere around year three or so, Shark Week started to get really popular, and now…It’s OUT of CONTROL!
Shark Week is Must See TV. People are talking about it at work and in stores. And people are having Shark Week PARTIES. Holy Moly…
Well, if you’re having a Shark Week party, you’ve gotta have themed cocktails, right? Why not try some of these tasty treats from Skinnygirl Cocktails?
Shark Tooth Twister
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Island Coconut Vodka
- 1½ parts coconut flavored sparkling water
- Agave Nectar
- Shredded coconut for garnish
Using agave nectar, rim glass with shredded coconut.
Pour vodka and sparkling water over ice and enjoy!
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 5 muddled blueberries
- 3 muddled blackberries
- 1 part club soda
Muddle berries in glass with vodka.
Top with club soda and enjoy!
Shark Bite Bloody Mary
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber vodka
- 2 parts low-sodium tomato juice
- Splash of fresh lemon juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Dash of hot sauce
- Sprinkle of celery salt
- Lime, cucumber and celery stalk for garnish
Mix all ingredients together in a tall glass
Garnish with lime, cucumber and celery stalk and serve.
- 1½ parts Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- ½ part passion fruit juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime and lemon juice
- Dash of orange extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free pineapple syrup
- 2 parts club soda
Pour all ingredients over ice and stir.
Garnish with a lime.
Great White Wine Slush
- 5 parts glass of Skinnygirl™ California White wine
- 2 parts frozen lemonade
- 1 part soda water
- Lemon peel twist for garnish
Blend ingredients with crushed ice and pour into a flute glass. Finish with soda water and garnish with a twist of lemon.