If you’ve been around here any time at all, you know I love a good cocktail. Wile I like to imbibe, I do so responsibly. I also like to try new drinks. A Star Spangled Tito’s is a fab drink to try on a hot summer day. It just so happens that it’s also perfect for the 4th of July.
Star Spangled Tito’s Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 4 oz sparkling mineral water
- Blueberries or blackberries
- Rasberries or strawberries
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle your choice of fruit with Tito’s Handmade Vodka to release some color and flavor.
- After muddling, add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour entire contents into a mason jar or pint glass, top with sparkling mineral water, and serve.
Why Tito’s Handmade Vodka?
Tito’s is handmade from corn, so it’s gluten free. That means erryone can enjoy it. It’s also made using old fashioned pot stills in a similar way that fine scotch and cognac is made. This creates a premium product that doesn’t need to be covered up, and is meant to shine.