One of the quintessential summer beverages is lemonade. Cool. Crisp. Refreshing. Lemonade really has it all. A lemonade cocktail takes something good, and make it even better. These low calorie lemonade cocktail recipes are the perfect thing to celebrate National Lemonade Day! Be sure to check out more lemonade cocktail recipes, too.
Low Calorie Lemonade Cocktail Recipes
Skinnygirl® Lemon Drop
- 2 parts Skinnygirl(tm) Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Sugar-free lemonade mix
- Splash of lemon juice
- Lemon slice for garnish
Preparation: Rim glass with lemonade mix, shake ingredients with ice and strain into martini glass. Garnish with a lemon.
Skinnygirl® Lemon Patch
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl(tm) Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries or lemon slice for garnish
Preparation: Mix ingredients in a glass with ice. Top with diet lemon-lime soda. Garnish with raspberries and a lemon.
A take on the traditional Arnold Palmer.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl(tm) Bare Naked Vodka
- 1 part black tea (or powdered iced tea mix)
- 1 part lemonade
- Lemon wedge (optional)
Mix ingredients in tall Collins glass. Garnish with lemon wedge (optional). Enjoy!