Moscow Mules are a classic cocktail that are really easy to make. Put a great summer spin on it with this Tropical Mule.
Tropical flavors, like passion fruit are my favorite. They’re great for summer, and with the unofficial end of summer this weekend, this Tropical Mule is a great cocktail.
One of the best things about mules is that they’re soooo easy to make, yet look complicated. And they taste good too.
- 2oz Deep Eddy Original Vodka
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz passion fruit juice
- 3oz Crabbies Raspberry ginger beer
- Club Soda
- Raspberries and lime wheels, for garnish
- Fill a Moscow Mule mug with ice.
- Add in all the ingredients and stir carefully.
- Top with club soda, if necessary.
- Garnish with raspberries and key lime wheels
Isn’t that simple and easy? And so delicious! You could even make this a mocktail by omitting the vodka.