Halloween is all about the gory, the spooky, and the scary – for some people. For those people, we have this really fantastic Halloween cocktail recipe – Potion de Muerto – or Potion of the Corpse or Dead. It’s even kinda creepy and scary looking in the glass, and will be a definite show stopper. The best part is that no one will have to know how simple it is to make these amazing Halloween drinks.
Potion de Muerto Halloween Cocktail Recipe
Links may be affiliate links
- 2 parts Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
- ¾ part fresh orange juice
- ¾ part fresh lemon juice
- ¾ part agave
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- ½ part beet juice
- Crushed Ice
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Add the first 5 items to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well to combine, and chill.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
- Float the beet juice on top. It will slowly trickle down to give the bloody effect.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
See how easy it was to make the Potion de Muerto drink for Halloween? No one ever has to know the secret.