We all love to watch movies, right? I know I do! What you may not have noticed is all the hidden or brief Halloween moments in these movies. A short scene at a costume party. Maybe a batch of Trick or Treaters come by. Perhaps it’s as subtle as passing someone in costume or a big display of pumpkins on the street.
Halloween is in so many movies, and we don’t even realize it. These are some great Halloween quotes from movies – both in the movie, and about the movie.
Halloween Quotes from – and About -Movies
Sooo…yeah, okay. Princess Bride isn’t exactly a Halloween movie. I think it’s close enough, and gets a pass. Right? right.
These are a few of my favorite Halloween movie quotes. What are yours?
For more Halloween entertainment, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Best Halloween Mysteries by In Our Spare Time
- 5 Halloween Movies for the Whole Family by Mom Does it All
- Have a Spooky Good Time With These Kids’ Halloween Shows by Views from the Ville
- Halloween Books for Kids by Better in Bulk
- Are Corn Mazes Dog Friendly by Two Little Cavaliers
- 30 Spooktacular Halloween Board Books for Toddlers by Mom on the Side
- Fun Family Halloween Movies that Kids Can Watch too by Our Family World
- Top 7 Scariest Books That Will Make You Want to Read With the Lights On by My Kids Guide
- Spooky Fun Halloween Apps for All Ages by Pretty Opinionated
- 13 Nights of Halloween by MommaDJane
- Family Friendly Shows for Halloween by Day by Day in Our World
- Halloween Movies that aren’t Gory by How Was Your Day?
- Video Game Costumes by Gaggle of Gamers