We received a package of goodies from Walgreens. Opinions are our own.
Have you seen the fresh new care for stunning hair? Get to your nearest Walgreens, and try some of the season’s hottest new hair care products.
• Breathe life into lifeless, flat hair with the new Dove® Advanced Hair Series with Oxygen moisture.
• Dove’s Pure Care Dry Oils are made from first-pressed organic oils which are absorbed in an instant to nourish and pamper hair and leave it looking smoother, shinier and softer from the first use.
• Get salon-gorgeous hair every day with TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth. With the new 7 Day Smooth line extension, you’ll have ultimate frizz resistance that lasts through washes.
- The new line of Suave® Natural Infusions is salon proven to moisturize, smooth and restore your hair’s natural shine
When you buy any these new products at Walgreens, you’ll get amazing savings!
• Get 25% off these product innovations
• Buy two participating TRESemmé®, Dove® or Suave® products, and get 2,000 Walgreens Balance Rewards points. That’s a $2 reward!
What we thought about these products
The first product I tried was the Suave Moroccan Infusion. I’m going to admit it – I was waaayyyy late to the Moroccan Oil trend. Like a year or two late. I just couldn’t understand it. The Suave Moroccan Infusion was a pleasant surprise. It smoothed my hair and controlled the little flyaways I tend to get.
Next up was the TRESemme Keratin Smooth set. This was a shampoo, conditioner, and a heat activated treatment. It’s activated by your flat iron, and lasts for up to 7 days or three washes. I have naturally cur-wavy hair, and it’s nice to wear it straight sometimes. I found that the straightening effects lasted about 4-5 days or so.
Finally, there was the Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture. This is designed for fine, flat hair, which is like, the opposite of what my hair’s texture is. I tested the foam out on a friend instead. It seemed to liven up her hair nicely, but wasn’t too much. And this smells sooo good. I’m going to go see if they have something for curly or wavy hair.
Want to hear what others are saying about these new products? Get the inside scoop by searching #TryAndTell on Twitter.
Plus, you can win new product packages and Walgreens gift cards during one of our live Twitter chats, and hear what people are saying in real time about their favorite brands.