It’s that time of year again! The season when the ghouls, goblins, and ghosts make their appearance. Celebrate with a spooky Vampire Sangria cocktail that’s oh so easy to make.
This Halloween cocktail is perfect for your next get together with your blood-thirsty friends. This Vampire Sangria can be made in large batches, too. It’s a great twist on the traditional party punch.
Links may be affiliate links. They help support our nail polish habit.
- 2 oz. Apothic Dark sangria wine
- 1 oz. Fos Greek Mastiha
- 2 Black grapes
- 1 Orange slice
- Purple sugar, for rimming
- Rim a red wine glass with purple sugar.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass with ice. Stir to combine.
- Add a slice of orange drizzled with a bit of grenadine for an extra gory garnish.