A Peach Bellini is such a classic cocktail. It’s also one that people tend to think of as being fancy and sophisticated. Did you know that they’re oh so easy to make, though?
It’s true. Much like the Raspberry Sparkler, or its brunch cousin, the Mimosa, a bellini is simple to create. To make a Peach Bellini drink, you only need a few ingredients. And almost no bar tending skills. YESSS!!!
How to Make a Peach Bellini
Now, you can make this any time of the year, but when peaches are in season, it’s even better. The sparkling wine makes this Peach Bellini feel really special, and like it’s a complicated cocktail. It’s not.
- 1 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz. white peach purée
- 3 oz. Sparkling wine, chilled. I like to use a good prosecco.
- Peach Slices, for garnish
- Mint Leaves, for garnish
- In a mixing glass, add vodka, peach puree, and sparkling wine with ice and gently fold together without over-stirring.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute.
- Garnish with a floating mint leaf and peach slice.
When I make these, I like to use prosecco, but you can use any kind of sparkling wine. Make sure it’s decent quality. It doesn’t need to be amazing, though. If you want your Bellini to feel even more special, try rimming the glass. A gold sugar makes for an elegant presentation. Peach Bellinis are a perfect drink for weddings or brunch, too.
Recipe courtesy of Van Gogh Vodka.