Are you looking for a light and refreshing cocktail for your summer soirees? This Grapefruit Martini may be the perfect answer.
It’s so easy to make martinis for a crowd. That helps to make this the perfect cocktail for entertaining, or a dinner party. We even think that this Pink Grapefruit Martini could be a fab wedding cocktail. Keep reading for a mocktail version, too.
You’ll need a couple of pieces of equipment for this. The first is a cocktail shaker. This is one we love. You’ll also want martini glasses.
- Ice, to fill shaker
- 1½ c. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. orange liquor, such as Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 large lime, cut into slices
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all the ingredients, except the lime. Shake vigorously until well combined and chilled.
- Remove lid and strain into martini glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, and serve.
Pink Grapefruit Martini Mocktail
If you want to make a non alcoholic Pink Grapefruit Martini mocktail, we’ve got ya covered.
Ice, to fill pitcher
1½ c. fresh pink grapefruit juice
¼ c. fresh lime juice
1 C. Sparkling Water
1/4 C. Fresh orange juice
1 large lime, cut into slices
1 large lime, cut into slices.
Combine all ingredients, except the lime slices, to an ice filled pitcher. Stir to combine and chill. Serve, and garnish with lime slices.
See how easy that is? It’s so tasty, too, using fresh ingredients. Oh, and did I mention that this is Paleo friendly. WHOA! If you’re following the paleo lifestyle, you don’t want to go crazy, but you can definitely have a cocktail.